Democracy Has Prevailed.

April 11, 2018

Trump's Sexual Assault Awareness And Prevention Month. Day Seven - Trump The Peeping Creep

Late last month, Donald Trump proclaimed April "National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month."

This is the seventh in a series of blog posts about Donald Trump's past as a sexual harasser/assaulter.

Here's Trump in his own words (from CNN):
"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.
This was 2005 when Trump would have been...59 years old.

What sort of mature man brags about peeking in "incredible looking women" who are "standing there with no clothes" (and who probably can't leave)? For the Miss Universe pageant, the youngest woman would have been 18 - or about 40 years younger than the creepy peeping Trump.

For the Miss Teen USA, the minimum age is 15.

What, you say? Why bring this up??

Because Buzzfeed had this a couple of years ago:
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.
By the way, the Miss Teen USA pageant took place on August 20, 1997. When the creepy peeping Donald would have been about 51 years old - or 36 years older than our hypothetical 15 year old or 33 years older than the above quoted Mariah Billado, who was 18 at the time.

And also by the way, Ivanka Trump provided "color commentary" for the broadcast that year. She was also 15.

Donald Trump, creepy peeper of teen age women everywhere (or at least at the pageants he owned).

No comments: