Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 15, 2013

More On Sarah Palin

Hey, remember when Sarah Palin said this?
Our vets have proven that they have not been timid, so we will not be timid in calling out any who would use our military, our vets, as pawns in a political game.
I touched on this yesterday.

Guess who else thinks she's the one using our nation's vets as pawns?  The organizers of the march she and the tea party "hijacked" (their term, not mine, though it certainly fits).  Take a look from their webpage:
The political agenda put forth by a local organizer in Washington DC was not in alignment with our message. We feel disheartened that some would seek to hijack the narrative for political gain. The core principle is about all Americans honoring Veterans in a peaceful and apolitical manner.
So I ask in passing, who's using the vets as pawns in a political game?
  • Sarah Palin
  • Ted Cruz
  • The Tea Party
  • The GOP
  • Anyone else who brought about (or who supported) the governmental shutdown but is now protesting the barricades at the veterans' memorials
I'll let Martin Bashir sum it all up fer y'inz:
It’s time now to clear the air, and in today’s edition of pretense and hypocrisy, we bring you an act of such brazen dishonesty and speciousness that it’s hard to know where to begin.
Couldn't have put it better myself.  But I guess that's why Bashir gets the big bucks to be on TV and I'm late for my office job.

1 comment:

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

LOL Martin "I was not wrong about Sarah Palin and the Flag code because I have a green card" Bashir accusing anyone of pretense, hypocrisy, brazen dishonesty and speciousness.