Democracy Has Prevailed.

August 11, 2012

Romney to Announce VP Pick Saturday at 9:00 AM; NBC Says it's Paul Ryan

I'm not going to hazard a guess on this because I am notoriously clueless when it comes to this particular guessing game:
  • Four years ago, I was participating in a live streaming panel discussion on the KDKA News website the night before John McCain announced his pick of Sarah Palin. Fortunately, I was unable to get out my comment that, "Well, we know it won't be a woman or an African American."  
  • Four years prior to that, I was "backstage" when John Kerry announced his VP pick. I was one of the volunteers standing by to rip open the boxes and toss out the T-shirts and rally signs emblazoned with -- unbeknownst to me at the time -- "Kerry-Edwards." I had no clue until the second Kerry said the name. (I did, however, get to shake hands with both Kerry and Edwards that same day, but at two different locations in Pittsburgh as they did not appear together in public on the day of the announcement.)
  •  Yep, I suck at this.

    No comments: