Democracy Has Prevailed.

March 30, 2011

Of Squirmishes and Turd Sandwiches

"Squirmish"

Half-Governor Sarah Palin is at it again. The Shakespeare of Wasilla has created another new word. While criticizing President Obama on our action in Libya, she said the following:

“[D]o we use the term intervention, do we use war, do we use squirmish?”
Uh, Sarah. May I call you Sarah? I guarantee you that Obama doesn't call it a "squirmish." And, personally, I get all "squirmish" whenever you speak:



"Turd Sandwich"

Besides, apparently he's calling it a "turd sandwich":



1 comment:

EdHeath said...

The Daily Show caught that one too.

I think squirmish (squwirmish? squwermish? skwermish?) might stick with her. Personally I plan to reference it repeatedly.

It almost sounds reasonable. Until you think about it for more than a second.