Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 16, 2010

Cleaning Up Toomey's Crap


Crooks and Liars has the text:
I'm Joe Sestak and this is Belle. My family loves Belle. But she can make a mess. And we have to clean it up.

I think about Belle when I see Congressman Toomey's ads attacking me.

It made me sick to bail out the banks. But I had to clean up the mess left behind by these guys. [Points to picture of George W. Bush and Pat Toomey.] They let Wall Street run wild. Now Pat Toomey is attacking me for cleaning up his mess.

I authorize this message because we deserve leaders who solve problems instead of playing politics.
Plus, it's nice to see SOMEONE having the guts to call the mess Bush and company left behind what it is: a mess of dog crap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It gets to the point. The Democrats were stuck with the crappy economy that the Bush administration left behind. Bush had a bad case of "senioritis" his last couple years, and had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing anything about the financial meltdown.

It meant that the Democrats were forced to make some very unpopular decisions on their own while the Republicans just washed their hands of the whole thing and sat back and complained.

I hope Toomey gets no where near Washington. You might not agree with Admiral Sestak's policies, but you can not question his commitment to the United States. I can't say the same for Pat Toomey.

Mark Rauterkus said...

Crap.

Humm...

If the crap was swept away, that would be great.

The bailout / stimulus (call it what you wish) took the crap from Wall Street and made it worse.

Now, there is some banking and finance reform that unfolded within that saga. That's good. That can be highlighted.

But, they both smell IMHO.

Social Justice NPC Anti-Paladin™ said...

PA Senate: Sestak desperately tries to tie Toomey to Bush

Voters from Pennsylvania may remember that in 2004, George W. Bush campaigned for Sen. Arlen Specter, before his party switch, over Toomey in the Republican primary. Toomey, a past president of the Club for Growth, was fiercely critical of runaway spending by Republicans, including Bush.