Democracy Has Prevailed.

October 24, 2006

Bush: "I'm all about cutting and running"

Your eyes and ears have deceived you. The choice has not been "stay the course" or "cut and run."

"Stay the course"was never part of it. (That will teach you dirty, damn, liberal hippies to stop taking those hallucinogenic drugs and dreaming up phrases to try to put into Bush's mouth.)

From Think Progress:
STEPHANOPOULOS: James Baker says that he’s looking for something between “cut and run” and “stay the course.”

BUSH: Well, hey, listen, we’ve never been “stay the course,” George. We have
been — we will complete the mission, we will do our job, and help achieve the goal, but we’re constantly adjusting to tactics. Constantly.
See! Bush has NEVER been “stay the course."

So just stop it!



He never said that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe you have misinterpreted what he said.

Bush stated that in this war, we cannot stay the course. And he's right. Adjustments must be made periodically...since this is...war. Different strategies, right?

By the way, I don't see this war being won for a while, it's going to be up to the next administration or two to see it through.

After all, organizations such as the liberal media, not to mention members of your political party keep on showing their lack of faith in this country and it's military by saying that this war cannot be won.

I'll close by saying Howard Dean is the worst thing that's ever happened to your political party. He's really making you all look bad, especially with his comment stating that this war will not be won. Not good.

Closing, I support Tom Daschle for President in 2008. I think he should run. In fact, like I've said on my own site, I'll endorse and will support his run all the way.